OLD HOMESCHOOLERS NEVER DIE . . . THEY JUST WRITE CURRICULUM


"Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew,
like showers on new grass,
like abundant rain on tender plants."

Deuteronomy 32:2

Courses of Study

To view the Course of Study for each grade level, you can click on the "Course of Study" label
or "Search This Blog" for the specific grade level you wish to see.
To date, I have courses of study completed for kindergarten through fourth grades.

Newsletter Articles

In 2013 the Lord started me producing a newsletter for the homeschool group we are a part of. Every other month I write an article on a topic the Lord has put on my heart. I've decided to add these articles to this blog. I hope you will find encouragement through some of my ramblings. You can click on the label "Newsletter" to find the articles.

Tuesday, August 31

Away Went the Balloons

This book, by Carolyn Haywood, is somewhat different from the others we have read. It is the story of an elementary school (particularly a few first graders) that has a Balloon Day, at which time each child releases two balloons with their name attached. Each chapter tells the story of a balloon and who finds it and how or where they find it.

K. really enjoyed this book, and I'm being asked to re-read some of her favorite chapters. This was a fun read since each chapter was so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment